[Koha] Need help to import data into koha 22.11

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Sun Mar 19 06:56:10 NZDT 2023

Hi Ana,

the mailing list doesn't allow to attachments such as screenshots, so
you might want to send the mail again with links to the screenshots.

It looks like the background jobs are not started/run and get stuck as
"new". And the progress column reads "null/0" which also doesn't look
quite right.

Unfortunately I don't know how this can be fixed :( But maybe someone
else has an idea?

Katrin