[Koha] Linking biblio records with 780s and 785s

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Sun Mar 19 06:49:24 NZDT 2023

Hi Carlos,

if you want the links between records to be more exact, you can activate
the UseControlNumber system preference. Koha will then try to build the
link using the identifier from 7xx $w. $w should match the 001 of the
linked record. If there is no $w Koha will still fall back to building
the link with the title.

Hope that makes sense,

Katrin