[Koha] [EXTERNAL] Circulating non-specific items

Caroline Cyr La Rose caroline.cyr-la-rose at inlibro.com
Thu Mar 16 09:21:19 NZDT 2023

Hi Fred,

That is what I had proposed at first (you can even add items in batch
with the "Add multiple items" button), but they didn't like the idea of
each dinosaur having its own barcode. However, I don't see how you can
circulate in Koha without each item having its own barcode. I think they
will have to bite the bullet and barcode each dinosaur if they want to
use Koha to circulate. Otherwise, I'm sure they can continue with the
spreadsheet method, since it seems to work for them right now. :/

Thanks!

Caroline

--
Logo inLibro <https://inLibro.com> 	Caroline Cyr-La-Rose
Bibliothécaire | Responsable de produit

T 833-INLIBRO (465-4276) <tel:833-465-4276>, poste 221
C caroline.cyr-la-rose at inlibro.com

www.inLibro.com <https://inLibro.com>