[Koha] Internal Server Errors

Paul paul.leman at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 04:52:38 NZDT 2023

I recently reported that we'd started to get internal server errors when
looking at ISBD detail and making a hold when in the OPAC.

Jonathan Druart asked if I'd run misc/maintenance/
search_for_data_inconsistencies.pl  to catch potential problems with our
data.

There were numerous errors with respect to home branch and/or holding
branch which I corrected. We've run search_for_data_inconsistencies.pl
again and no problems are reported.

We're still getting internal servers errors when looking at ISBD detail and
making a hold when in the OPAC.

Is there anything  else I can check?

We've also seen that the plack-error.log has a continuously generated error:

DBD::mysql::db selectrow_array failed: Unknown column 'LOST' in 'field
list' [for Statement "SELECT LOST from items where itemnumber = ?"] at
/usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Items.pm line 1229.

--
Paul Leman