[Koha] Koha Identity Provider Setup (Katrin Fischer)

Agostino M. Nigro agostino.nigro at nigroweb.com
Tue Mar 14 04:02:26 NZDT 2023

Hey Karin,

I was able to get it setup with ADFS eventually (through trial and error) but was having issues with the scopes and matching of claims to Koha.

I have been able to login to Koha OPAC with ADFS as the identity provider, but upon login no claims are transferred to Koha resulting in no names or information being passed to Koha.

I would love to help with documentation of the Koha Identity Providers System since it does seem no other documentation has been completed for it.

Thanks,
--

Agostino “Austin” Nigro

agostino.nigro at nigroweb.com<mailto:agostino.nigro at nigroweb.com>

This message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the designated recipient(s) named above. The information contained in this e-mail transmission (including all attached files) is privileged and confidential and intended only for the use of the individual(s) and/or entity(ies) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized disclosure, copying, distribution or taking of any action in reliance on the contents of the e-mail materials is strictly prohibited. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any transmission errors. If you are not the intended recipient and have received this e-mail transmission in error, do not copy it, re-transmit it, use it or disclose its contents, but instead should notify myself, Agostino Nigro at Agostino.Nigro at nigroweb.com immediately and please delete it and all copies of it from your system. Thank you