[Koha] Transfer Issue Related to Item Type

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Tue Mar 7 09:39:38 NZDT 2023

Hi Evan,

I suspect that the issue is the homebranch/holdingbranch now.

Is it possible that all items with itemtypes had been created within
Koha? Then the holdingbranch and homebranch would have been set
correctly for those and there would be no issues on checkin.

If you edit and save the item, any wrong/missing settings would also
probably be corrected by Koha.

Both, homebranch and holdingbranch need to be set and also match exactly
(case sensitive) one of your configured library codes.

Batch editing those fields as well might fix your issue.

Hope that helps,

Katrin