[Koha] Purchase suggestion for exiting records

Abid Fakhre Alam abidfakhrealam at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 18:09:27 NZDT 2023

Dear Member,

Is there any procedure in the acquisition module, for adding the suggested
person for ordering more copies of the existing records?
or Is there any way we can add more copies of existing records through the
suggestion module?
In our Koha, when we order more copies of the existing records through the
Suggestion module it creates a new record.
If we try to add through add to basket in the acquisition module then there
is no procedure to add how to suggest the new copy of the existing records.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Abid Fakhre Alam