[Koha] Local covers and the Coverflow plugin

Alvaro Cornejo cornejo.alvaro at gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 02:26:53 NZST 2023

Hi Aida

You only need to change/edit the report that pulls information for
coverflow. Also remember to define the report as public.

Regards

Alvaro
 Stay safe / Cuídate/  Reste sécurisé
*7* Switch off as you go / Apaga lo que no usas /  Débranchez au fur et à
mesure.
 *q *Recycle always / Recicla siempre / Recyclez toujours
 P Print only if absolutely necessary / Imprime solo si es necesario /
Imprimez seulement si nécessaire