[Koha] Transcribing agency

library at ssst.edu.ba library at ssst.edu.ba
Mon Jun 12 18:20:22 NZST 2023

Hello,

Yes it does. Someone already reached out and mentioned I can request an institution code from LOC; in the meantime I'll set it to optional.

Hi,

making 040$c optional will not have any negative effect on your Koha
installation. If you want to set it, someone else might be able to give
some helpful hints.

Hope this helps,

Katrin