[Koha] Koha_Cash_Register_Issue_Help

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Thu Jun 8 22:31:59 NZST 2023

Hi,

the transaction type "payment" has the total amount paid against one or
multiple account lines. So it could affect one or many pending fees
linked to various records in the catalog. So Koha doesn't show title,
barcode and item type for payments. You'll see that information for the
fees if you switch to "all transactions".

Hope this helps,

Katrin