[Koha] [translate] Migrate Pootle to Weblate

Mike D. black23 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 06:35:36 NZST 2023

Hi,
Great news!

I'm really happy that Koha's new translation solution will be Weblate. In
2013, we used Weblate experimentally to translate Koha into English. Since
then, this originally Czech project has come a long way and has become a
recognized open source translation tool. I believe it will save translators
a lot of work and help us all speed up the release of translations for new
versions.

I'm really looking forward

Michal KohaCZ

čt 13. 7. 2023 v 17:12 odesílatel Jonathan Druart <