[Koha] Fine calculation on over dues books

Favio Ortolani favio_ortolani at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 18 11:56:08 NZDT 2023

What are you talking about? We do not have any over due books?

On Tuesday, January 17, 2023, 1:27 PM, Katrin Fischer <katrin.fischer.83 at web.de> wrote:

Hi,

please make sure that your fines.pl cronjob is set up correctly and
running. If you don't have server access, you can activate the
CronjobLog system preference. Then you can use the log viewer to verify
that the script did run overnight. You could also try running it
manually with -v to get more information and to check if the fines then
get calculated.

Hope this helps,

Katrin