[Koha] debian OS image cd or dvd - which one to be used?

SATISH lis4satish at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 19:03:01 NZDT 2023

Hi,
Regarding installation of Operating System (Debian for Koha)  what is the
difference between using
cd image or dvd image.
I understand that the DVD image has a complete set of packages whereas
NetInst CD image has only a limited number of packages required to boot
into installation.

I follow wiki pages and other various blogs for installation.
However, I would like to know, selecting cd or dvd really helps koha or
maintenance of the system? because I am going to use the packages method of
installation for koha.  Kindly advise.

--
*Satish MV*
Librarian - Govt. Engineering College