[Koha] Holiday Vacation

Melody Scagnelli-Townley mtownley at bayonnelibrary.org
Fri Jan 6 12:01:44 NZDT 2023

Hello,
Thank you for your email! I am currently on holiday vacation until January 7th. I will be checking email periodically.
For immediate assistance with Reference requests, please contact my fellow Reference librarian, Bill Fischer at wfischer at bayonnelibrary.org
For immediate assistance with new library cards, account problems, or PIN number creation, please call the Circulation Desk at (201) 858-6971.
The staff of the Bayonne Public Library is also available to help you, in person, Monday to Thursday, 9 am to 9 pm and Friday & Saturday 9 am to 5 pm. We are closed on Sundays.
Please note we will be closed December 23-26 in observation of Christmas Eve and Christmas Day and December 30 - January 2 in observation of New Year's Eve and New Year's Day. Thank you!
Best,
Melody