[Koha] Koha Community on Slack

BRANNON, CHRISTOPHER CBRANNON at cdalibrary.org
Tue Dec 19 11:32:54 NZDT 2023

Hi everyone!

I wanted to let you all know, several months ago we morphed the koha-US Slack workspace into a Koha Community workspace.  We have really enjoyed using Slack, but didn't want to limit the environment to just our user group.  So, we opened it up to all.

Please note that koha-US and the Koha Community do not endorse Slack in any way.  We just recognize that there are folks that prefer communicating in Slack over IRC.  This is in no way trying to replace IRC or force any one form of communication on the community.  We simply want to provide another venue for people to utilize.  If you like Slack, great!  Put in a request to join the workspace.  If not, just toss ignore this message.

Anyway, I've posted a request form to join the Koha Community Slack workspace at https://koha-us.org/request-access-to-koha-community-on-slack/.  If you fill it out, I'll send you a Slack invite.

Sincerely,
Christopher Brannon
koha-US Admin