[Koha] Setting up an SRU target

Rubeno ruben33en-reto at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 19 02:11:28 NZDT 2023

Thanks, Rainer, but unfortunately the connection doesn't seem to work at
all with your setup... It doesn't retrieve a thing, no matter what I try
to search. What can be the problem?

Also, is the Austrian National Library included in K10 at all?
I specifically need access to their catalogue, because I'm cataloguing
the library of our Esperanto association and I wished to take advantage
of the records of the Department of Planned Languages:
https://www.onb.ac.at/sammlungen/sammlung-fuer-plansprachen

Do you know how to get an account? Or otherwise, what to ask the ANB to
get one? How come that living and working in Austria you don't qualify?

Thanks

El 18/12/23 a les 7:38, Stowasser Rainer ha escrit: