[Koha] Automatic display of punctuation in Title view of record

Michael Kuhn mik at adminkuhn.ch
Mon Dec 11 23:24:07 NZDT 2023

Hi Jithin N

You wrote:

 > I want display the punctuation ':' before the remaining of title
 > (245$b) and '/' before the statement of responsibility (245$c) in
 > display of records in detail view and search result view automatically
 > without adding it in marc fields. I did some changes in XSLT file  but
 > it is  not showing as mentioned. Can you any one give any suggestions
 > or correct code changes/adding needed to do in XSLT file?

Add the following in your files for detail and result view in staff
client and OPAC (...Detail.xsl resp. ...Results.xsl):

  <!-- 13381 add additional subfields-->
  <!-- bz 17625 adding subfields f and g -->
  <xsl:for-each select="marc:subfield[contains('bcfghknps', @code)]">
  <xsl:choose>
  <!-- BEGIN -->
  <xsl:when test="@code='b'">
  <xsl:text> : </xsl:text><xsl:apply-templates/>
  </xsl:when>
  <xsl:when test="@code='c'">
  <xsl:text> / </xsl:text><xsl:apply-templates/>
  </xsl:when>
  <xsl:when test="@code='h'">

Hope this helps.

Best wishes: Michael