[Koha] Export list in csv format

Caroline Cyr La Rose caroline.cyr-la-rose at inlibro.com
Tue Aug 15 01:13:49 NZST 2023

Hi Rupinder,

You can add CSV profiles in Tools > CSV profiles and they will show up
in the export options for lists.

https://koha-community.org/manual/latest/en/html/tools.html#csv-profiles

I think the manual is pretty clear, but I wrote a procedure (in French)
on how to do it exactly. I'm sure Google Translate can help you read it
if you don't know French ;)
https://inlibro.com/knowledge-base/exporter-les-notices-en-csv-a-partir-dune-liste/

Good luck!

Caroline