[Koha] One biblio record not visible in staff interface or OPAC

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Sat Apr 29 22:12:16 NZST 2023

Hi,

952 is the field item information is stored in MARC21 for import and
export. When looking at the MARC record in Koha you won't see the item
information, which is correct. I believe the problem is related to
indexing, but it's hard to tell what's going on.

If you compare to your other records that are searchable, are there any
differences? Especially in 001 and 999 fields?

Hope this helps,

Katrin