[Koha] Error 500 with dpkg returned an error code (1)

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Sat Apr 29 22:05:22 NZST 2023

Hi,

the line below usually shows if you have records that don't contain the
biblionumber in the expected field. For MARC21 and UNIMARC I believe the
expected fields are different. Did you make any changes to the
frameworks that could have affected this?

Are you sure your instance was set up with UNIMARC?

If you are using UNIMARC it's not enough to choose it in the web
installer, you also need to make sure that the instance is created with
the UNIMARC option, so that the indexing is set up correctly.

Hope this helps,

Katrin