[Koha] Error 500 with dpkg returned an error code (1)

library at ssst.edu.ba library at ssst.edu.ba
Mon Apr 24 19:40:01 NZST 2023

Hello Fred,

Last I wrote I was about to make the changes you suggested, but even after doing so I still had DDC in Details for the cataloged books. However other things came up and I couldn't write back right away, and the next day I had to go on sick leave.

I checked Administration > Classification configuration, and I had already set DDC to "No" and UDC to "Yes" for the field "In use". When I went to edit a record, I found that I didn't have the field 080ab in the "Books, booklets, workbooks" MARC framework I'm using, only the 082 DDC field, so there was nothing to map the MARC subfields to.

The question now is, how do I add the 080ab field and remove 082? I've seen from messing about in the now gone UNIMARC flavor installation that it wasn't a good idea to delete fields at will because that gets me a 500 error.

Best regards

Aida Đikić