[Koha] Extended! Request for proposals to host KohaCon 2024

Caroline Cyr La Rose caroline.cyr-la-rose at inlibro.com
Thu Apr 6 03:33:24 NZST 2023

Hello dear community!

The general meeting planned for today, when we would discuss the
proposals, has been postponed to April 19 15 UTC.

This means the request for proposals to host KohaCon24 is extended to
*April 18 2023 23:59 UTC*!

If you were on the fence, now is your chance!

You can read the original request here:
https://lists.katipo.co.nz/public/koha/2023-February/059031.html

If you have any questions regarding hosting the conference, how do make
the proposal, etc. don't hesitate to ask here on this mailing list, or
on IRC (https://koha-community.org/get-involved/irc/), where there are
usually people at all times in all time zones.

Best regards,

Caroline

Caroline Cyr-La-Rose, M.L.I.S. (she/her)
Librarian | Product Manager

1-833-INLIBRO (465-4276), ext. 221
caroline.cyr-la-rose at inlibro.com
https://www.inLibro.com