[Koha] KohaCon22 Wrapup

Barbara Johnson Barbara.Johnson at bedfordtx.gov
Fri Sep 30 09:26:50 NZDT 2022

Hello Koha Community,

I hope everyone had a great KohaCon22 in Lawrence, Kansas and online.  There were so many great presentations and it was wonderful seeing old friends and making new ones.

Access the live recordings along with their accompanying slides from the koha-US page: https://koha-us.org/2022/09/27/kohacon22-slides-recordings/

Direct link to the YouTube playlist containing all the videos:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLV58VVGJH5V0hNDDNIXraAuXpRsOGTTKl

Twitter feed - https://twitter.com/hashtag/KohaCon22?src=hashtag_click&f=live
<https://twitter.com/hashtag/KohaCon22?src=hashtag_click&f=live>

Please take the conference survey - it helps us to know what went well and how we can improve in the future:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/6KXP3W3
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/6KXP3W3>

Thank you to all of our sponsors and donors for making this such an awesome conference:
ByWater Solutions, Equinox, FE Technologies, Northeast Kansas Library System, PTFS Europe, David Blakesley, Christopher Brannon, Jeff Gabel, Laurel Moran, Marie Martino, David Nind

Regards,
Barbara Glassford Johnson
koha-US President - 2022

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This City of Bedford (CoB) email transmission is intended only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, privileged, and exempt from disclosure. Any use, copying, retention or disclosure by any person other than the intended recipient or the intended recipient's designees is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return email and destroy all electronic and paper copies of the original message and any attachments immediately.