[Koha] Inclusion of accession number into Lists fields

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Sun Sep 11 22:21:01 NZST 2022

Hi,

can you explain by what you mean with accession number?

If it's a field on record level, you could adapt the XSLT used for
display in the OPAC.

If it's an item field and you want to add to the staff interface it's
not quite that easy. Since lists are lists of bibliographic records,
displaying item information is limited.

Maybe create your lists and then use a report to display the information
the way you need it to? You can also use CSV profiles with for creating
your own export format for lists.

Hope this helps,

Katrin