[Koha] Question re TOCs and other digital content

Bruns, Anke Anke.Bruns at gwdg.de
Thu Sep 8 19:47:23 NZST 2022

Hello again,

as far as we know, Koha provides no possibility to index uploaded files,
e.g. pdfs containing a table of content, an abstract, or a full text.

As this info isn't so very recent, perhaps there has been development in
this area that we aren't aware of? I checked the documentation, but couldn't
really find anything.

Thanks for updating me on this issue in advance!

Regards,
Anke

--
Anke Bruns M.A. (LIS)
Arbeitsgruppe "Anwendungs- und Informationssysteme"
E-Mail: anke.bruns at gwdg.de
Gesellschaft für wissenschaftliche Datenverarbeitung mbH Göttingen (GWDG)
Burckhardtweg 4, 37077 Göttingen, URL: https://gwdg.de

Support: Tel.: +49 551 39-30000, URL: https://gwdg.de/support
Sekretariat: Tel.: +49 551 39-30001, E-Mail: gwdg at gwdg.de

Geschäftsführer: Prof. Dr. Ramin Yahyapour
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Prof. Dr. Norbert Lossau
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Göttingen
Registergericht: Göttingen, Handelsregister-Nr. B 598