[Koha] Question on OPACUserCSS

Bruns, Anke Anke.Bruns at gwdg.de
Fri Oct 28 21:31:51 NZDT 2022

Hi and thanks, Lucas, Andy and Thomas (Lucas, Bruns is my last name btw. 😉 ),

Now I tried:

- using a URL instead of the relative path from /usr/share/koha/opac/htdocs (Thomas)
- Adding the body * element recommended by Andy.

And different combinations of both.

Result stays the same.

Lucas, I'll send you the URL off-list.

Kind regards,