[Koha] Merging Bibliographic Records in Bulk [Koha version 22.05.05.000]

Antony Kujenga akujenga at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 22:52:24 NZDT 2022

Dear Team,

I successfully uploaded item records from Millennium into Koha. I now need
to merge these item records in bulk. I am aware that I can merge by
selecting records after a search but then I need to do this for quite a
number of records so such a route is not practical.

My question is: how can I possibly merge similar bib records with item
numbers such that I'll only have one bib record and whatever number of
items it may be associated with?

Any quick help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

AK