[Koha] Introduction/Request for Assistance

Michael Kuhn mik at adminkuhn.ch
Fri Oct 21 09:11:09 NZDT 2022

Hi Mathew

You wrote yesterday:

 > That being said, I played around with the framework and Koha mapping,
 > and now I cannot figure out how to run the “batch rebuild biblio
 > tables” perl script cronjob. Every time I try to run it, I get certain
 > errors such as “unable to locate dbh..”

You didn't write what exactly you have tried. Usually script
"batchRebuildBiblioTables.pl" isn't used as a cronjob.

However, you may execute it as Linux user "koha" as follows. Just
replace "instance" with the name of your Koha instance.

sudo koha-shell -c "perl batchRebuildBiblioTables.pl" instance

Also see:

* https://perldoc.koha-community.org/misc/batchRebuildItemsTables.html
*
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Commands_provided_by_the_Debian_packages#koha-shell