[Koha] sql query to include Tag 650 data in the report

Mahesh Angadi mcdlibrary at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 00:44:10 NZDT 2022

Hi, I am using Koha 3.20,

In report generation, I am able to get details like title, author, year,
publisher, call number, etc, But I am not able to get data related to Tag
650 - Subject. I couldn't find the relevant field in guided wizard of
report also.

I am sharing my sql query. Kindly suggest the additions to sql query with
which I can also get data related to Tag 650 - Subject.

I have stored all Tag 650 data in one column only (its not a repeatable
field, in our case. Eg. one subject name is added for all titles, for eg,
Economics)
=650  \\$aEconomics

Our Report SQL Query is as follows:-

SELECT
 items.barcode,biblio.title,biblio.author,biblioitems.publishercode,biblio.copyrightdate,items.itemcallnumber,biblioitems.isbn
FROM items LEFT JOIN biblioitems on
(items.biblioitemnumber=biblioitems.biblioitemnumber) LEFT JOIN biblio on
(biblioitems.biblionumber=biblio.biblionumber)   WHERE
items.itype=<<itype|itemtypes>> ORDER BY items.barcode asc

--
Mr. Mahesh Angadi,