[Koha] [Koha-docs] Additional page text editing request - Koha

Indranil Das Gupta indradg at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 02:41:48 NZDT 2022

Hi David,

Koha-docs isn't the right mailing list for this query. The right one is
koha at lists.katipo.co.nz :-)

What you have encountered is
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_as_a_CMS (warning: the page
hasn't been updated in quite a while, so the line no. references are
unlikely to be accurate)

The content which you are looking to edit should be under Administration ->
System Preferences -> Local use

once there, look for entry where the variable looks like "page_dlibraries"

Hope this helps
Indranil Das Gupta
L2C2 Technologies