[Koha] Upgrade to 21.11 Fails

Bruce A. Metcalf library at augustansociety.org
Tue Nov 29 01:19:15 NZDT 2022

Greetings,

Yes, I'm slow on the uptake, I've been running oldoldstable for some
time now. With the release of 22.11, it's time for me to move up.

My system was installed from deb packages under Debian 10, and has been
updating fine.

After an update (with no error messages), I find I am unable to access
either the OPAC or the admin interfaces. Both give an "Internal Server
Error" message, with a note that a 500 error was thrown by the
ErrorDocument handler as well.

Probably something simple, but not something I can see or find in the
release notes. Help!

Regards,
/ Bruce /
Bruce A. Metcalf