[Koha] Cannot add biblio records

David Nind david at davidnind.com
Fri Nov 11 08:58:55 NZDT 2022

Hi Panagiotis.

I don't have an answer to your specific issue.

The first problem to solve is why you can't add a record individually -
this is really odd.

Then we can try and solve the 'Stage records for import' + 'Manage staged
records' issues (there have been fixes to these tools in the maintenance
releases since 22.05.00).

I'm assuming you have:

   - a default framework defined
   - some item types and libraries defined
   - a staff patron that has the correct permissions (Patrons > [select
   patron] > More > Set permissions - maybe give 'Access to all librarian
   functions (superlibrarian)' to help with troubleshooting)

What exactly happens when attempt to add a new record and save it?
(Cataloging > New record (choose the framework from the dropdown list)).

Hopefully, others on the list can add some suggestions to help you
troubleshoot this.

David