[Koha] KOHA not getting install old or new version

Jonathan Druart jonathan.druart at bugs.koha-community.org
Tue Nov 8 22:25:06 NZDT 2022

What's the point of providing different ressources, pointing to
personal blog posts, when I already sent the official wiki page that
is up-to-date and maintained by the community?
Better to contribute to the community wiki if you think it can be improved.
Both of your documents have either obsolete or incorrect steps by the way.