[Koha] Where is OPACMobileUserCSS

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Tue Nov 1 01:24:15 NZDT 2022

Hi,

someone else might be able to answer the styling question, but
OPACMobileUserCSS has been a feature of the CCSR OPAC theme that has
been replaced by our Bootstrap theme. The system preference doesn't
exist in newer versions of Koha. But you still can add styling for
specific screen sizes, maybe this will help:

https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Bootstrap_OPAC

Katrin