[Koha] Plack error after update to Koha 21.11.06

Michael Kuhn mik at adminkuhn.ch
Tue Jun 14 19:32:46 NZST 2022

Hi Fridolin

Today you wrote:

 > What is your line for Koha packages in apt config please ?
 >
 > What says "dpkg -l koha*" ?

Thanks for your message!

As I wrote in my third e-mail regarding this case (see below) the
problem is already solved.

Best wishes: Michael

Betreff: Re: [Koha] Plack error after update to Koha 21.11.06
Datum: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 18:54:39 +0200
Von: Michael Kuhn <mik at adminkuhn.ch>
Antwort an: Michael Kuhn <mik at adminkuhn.ch>
An: koha at lists.katipo.co.nz

Hi

As I found out the needed packages "libjson-validator-perl" and
"libmojolicious-plugin-openapi-perl" do not come with Debian GNU/Linux
10 but as dependencies for package "koha-common". For some reason they
were not installed during the installation of package "koha-common".

However I was now able to install them and our problem is solved; Plack
is running.

Best wishes: Michael