[Koha] Index CCODE Description Value

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Mon Dec 19 20:34:18 NZDT 2022

Hi,

when using authorised values on MARC fields, you will see the
descriptions in the pull downs and also in the detail pages and results
lists of the catalogue, but if you export the MARC, you'll see that
actually the CCODE code is stored in the record and therefore searchable.

I am not aware of a way to change this. You could try making the codes
the same as your descriptions, but there is probably some length
limitations.

Hope this explains,

Katrin