[Koha] Find and searching result

BRANNON, CHRISTOPHER CBRANNON at cdalibrary.org
Tue Dec 13 05:22:27 NZDT 2022

I think 90% of users (and that is generous) don't know and understand working around Boolean, nor should they have to.  They're not going to get the results they want, and they will give up.  Boolean is great if used in the advanced search interface, but for general searches it either needs to be left out or the results explained when Boolean kicks in.  There is no good reason it should behave this way.

Christopher Brannon
IT Coordinator

702 E Front Ave
Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814