[Koha] koha 22.11 upgrading Error

DHIM IT itmanager at dhi-moskau.org
Mon Dec 5 20:36:44 NZDT 2022

Dear all,

I had the same error. Here is the solution:

SET FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS = 0;

ALTER TABLE issues MODIFY COLUMN borrowernumber int(11) NOT NULL COMMENT 'foreign key, linking this to the borrowers table for the patron this item was checked out to',
MODIFY COLUMN itemnumber int(11) NOT NULL COMMENT 'foreign key, linking this to the items table for the item that was checked out'

SET FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS = 1;

Best regards,

Eugen Bastron

Am 03.12.22, 07:42 schrieb "Koha im Auftrag von Giuseppe Angilella" <koha-bounces at lists.katipo.co.nz <mailto:koha-bounces at lists.katipo.co.nz> im Auftrag von Giuseppe.Angilella at ct.infn.it <mailto:Giuseppe.Angilella at ct.infn.it>>:

Hi,

same problem here.

Googling around, I've found a related issue here:

https://lists.katipo.co.nz/public/koha/2022-October/058542.html <https://lists.katipo.co.nz/public/koha/2022-October/058542.html>

It seems to have to do with a constraint on a column, to be removed before
the update can be applied, and then to be enforced again.

But I wouldn't dare adapting that solution to this specific case without
further guidance by someone more expert than me ...

Could anyone help, please?

Regards,

Giuseppe (CC: Sami Rasheed)