[Koha] Introduction

C.S. Hayward c.s.hayward at protonmail.com
Wed Apr 13 01:25:05 NZST 2022

I wanted to follow up with a question.

Now I have an agenda item of getting a working Koha installation, and after that I will need to (start to) catalogue a relatively small library.

I have broad interests, but I don't really know LIS apart from an introduction to information architecture.

Could you recommend to me some introductory titles about LIS and librarianship?

Thanks,
C.S. Hayward