[Koha] Unable to login in Web Installer 21.5

Sebastian Krieg sebastian.krieg at tuz-eisenach.de
Tue Sep 14 19:22:19 NZST 2021

Hello Sanjay,

there are two ways:

1. Please login in a shell at your koha server, change to the superuser 'root' and execute 'koha-passwd [libraryname]' where [libraryname] is the given instance name during the installation. You will get the database password for the instance user. Note, that the command will make a 'clear' with next click.

2. Look into the file '/etc/koha/sites/[libraryname]/koha-conf.xml'. You will get the informations about the instance user in line 270 and the password in line 271.

These are the login informations.

Greets

Sebastian

---