[Koha] Title search in KOHA

nikesh nikeshn at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 07:59:31 NZDT 2017

Many thanks Karam. I don't know much about Zebra indexing and how it works.
But  I have one doubt regarding this.

Tag 505 represent formatted content. Actually when we limit to title, it
should take only from Tag 245 .

Tag 245 indexing are given as follows in the document

melm 245$a
Title-cover:w,Title-cover:p,Title-cover:s,Title:w,Title:p,Title:s

melm 245$c      Author,Author-in-order:w,Author-in-order:p,Author-in-order:s

melm 245$9      Cross-Reference:w,Koha-Auth-Number

If I remove  245$c  and 245 $9 ,from Zebra indexing, would that solve the
issue ?

Best regards

Nikesh

*Nikesh Narayanan *I Systems & e-Librarian I

Khalifa University of Science, Technology and Research
<http://www.kustar.ac.ae/>

PO Box 127788, Abu Dhabi, UAE

Mobile : +971507097346