[Koha] Help needed testing setting reserves' last pickup date via issuing rules.

Kivilahti Olli-Antti olli-antti.kivilahti at jns.fi
Wed Oct 29 22:23:28 NZDT 2014

Hi there!

We found Bug 8367 lying around half-finished and decided to rebase it
and finish its implementation.
This is important for us because our bookmobiles have serious issues due
to being unable to set an alternate last pickup date for their reserves.
The bookmobiles have different routes every week and the caught holds
expire on shelves while the borrowers can't fetch them.

We are looking for help from the community in "Signing off" this ancient
feature so it won't get obsoleted by time again.

--

Olli-Antti Kivilahti
Systemz developer