[Koha] A small gift from KohaCon14

Tomas Cohen Arazi tomascohen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 10:45:49 NZDT 2014

KohaCon14 is past. We had a great time and were really happy to host it.

This is a small gift we prepared for the community during that awesome week
we shared. Hope you enjoy it :-D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHav6PL_4Bo

The conference was possible because of the hard work of:
Andrea Capdevila (comitee), Victoria Paganini (comitee), Gabriela Cuozzo
(comitee), Lucas Yrusta (comitee), Roberto Cattaneo (comitee), Veronica
Lencinas (comitee), Pablo Albertinazzi (design), Mel Quevedo (logistics),
Magui Saal (photos / video), Pilar Vega (photos / video), Gustavo Spertino
(logistics), Carlos Facciano (logistics), Ezequiel Gómez (logistics).

We are especially grateful to the rector of UNC, Francisco Tamarit, for his
unconditional support of KohaCon14 and the Koha project.

Thanks everyone!
Tomás and Bernardo