[Koha] SQL queries to delete records from the database?

Sonia P. sossolapro at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 24 10:57:36 NZST 2012

OK, I guess it wasn't a good idea...  I all messed up the indexes or I don't know what (strange links in search results) and we need to restore the last back-up.
No drama but very disappointed as it was my last idea.  I am ready to resign or commit harakiri.

(Bernardo, indeed we use zebra, sorry for the mistake with zebraqueue... That's the whole story of my life, zebra not working properly with us...)

Cheers,

Sonia.