[Koha] Problem with new functionnality Hard Due Dates

Chris Nighswonger cnighswonger at foundations.edu
Wed Jan 25 08:13:03 NZDT 2012

On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 9:24 AM, Laquerre, Anthony <
Anthony.Laquerre at ccsr.qc.ca> wrote:

> Thanks for the suggestion but it's not really "user friendly".
>
> We will update all our Hard due date to empty for now,using sql, and we
> will try to find a solution before the end of the session.
>
> BTW : Some librairies truly like the new way to work... some other dont.
> The problem is that when you have tons of rules, this new feature is
> impossible use :-(

We have recently had to deal with this issue as well. An additional feature
which would help here would be a script or tool to allow bulk changing of
these dates under the new system. Opening an enhancement request in
bugs.koha-community.org will help keep track of this.

Kind Regards,
Chris