[Koha] How to include 952$x in a report

Paul paul.a at aandc.org
Tue Feb 21 10:17:05 NZDT 2012

Help requested please from an expert in MySQL reports.  The code below
works perfectly, but I want to add 952$x (a text string for the condition
of our holdings as in "good/fair" or "fine tpb") to the first line.

If I add items.more_subfields_xml (which includes 952$x) I get a plethora
of formatted XML that is unsuitable for copying straight into a spreadsheet.

I have tried "mapping" 952$x to "condition" -- but have failed to create an
"items.condition" -- is there another "name of field" that I can use?

SELECT  items.biblionumber,items.barcode,items.dateaccessioned

FROM items
LEFT JOIN biblioitems on (items.biblioitemnumber=biblioitems.biblioitemnumber)
LEFT JOIN biblio on (biblioitems.biblionumber=biblio.biblionumber)

ORDER BY items.biblionumber asc

Many thanks - Paul