[Koha] Can't delete patron record

Ann Weitzel annweitzel at juno.com
Sat Feb 11 04:58:59 NZDT 2012

I am running Koha v3.06.02.003 and have successfully migrated my old database
from 3.00.00.107 to this newer Koha instance.
I can add new patron records through the Staff Interface as user kohaadmin
but when I attempt to delete any patron records (old or new) via the Patron
Details -> More button -> Delete, the Delete menu item is grayed out
(disabled).

Is there something I first need to enable before I can delete patron records
or this a bug in Koha? The kohaadmin user in MySQL has full database
privileges.

Also, how can I upgrade my Koha 3.6.2 to the latest build of 3.6.3 without
database loss? Can I simply re-run the Web Installer to do an in-place
upgrade or do I have to press the 'Big Red Do-Over' button ;-)

Thanks!
Ann Weitzel