[Koha] Kohacon13 Bid

Olugbenga Adara gbengaadara at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 20 23:20:51 NZST 2012

Hello all,

Projektlink Konsult Limited, Nigeria has decided to make a bid for Kohacon13. As some of those at Kohacon10 may remember, I said during my skype presentation that we hope Kohacon will come to Nigeria before Kohacon15. We have now put up a bid on http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Kohacon2013#Proposals_for_hosting

I do hope to put up a dedicated page to offer more info about the bid, and your support will really help to encourage us.

We are considering hosting within the campus of the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) with their world class conference facility.

Regards.

Olugbenga Adara

Mobile: 234 (0) 8033220288

Home: 234 (2) 8721720