[Koha] Hello and Questions about Koha Acquisitions

Joe jbalway at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 07:30:45 NZST 2012

Hello Koha Community,

I work at a small Academic Library and have almost finished migrating our
Periodicals to Koha. We are having to juggle a few things and are thinking
about switching from OSA (Online Selection Assistant) to the Koha
Acquisitions module.

How well does the Koha Acquisitions module work? Would we be able to import
Price, Fund, Vendor, Order Number, and Invoice Number to our 945 line? Is
there a simple report we could run that would give us that information
along with the Title and ISBN of the item?

Sincerely,
-Joe-

--
Joseph Alway
Access Services Coordinator

"The World's Great Literary Masterpieces. Freely Available At Your
Fingertips. Project Gutenberg. The Free Digital Library."
http://www.gutenberg.org