[Koha] Kohacon11 Mumbai day trip on 3rd November details
kmkale at anantcorp.com
Sat Oct 22 19:49:25 NZDT 2011
Here is tentative itinerary and cost of the planned Mumbai day trip on 3rd
1. 8am : Leave from Thane by bus
2. 9.30am : arrive at Gateway of India and leave by ferry for Elephanta
caves <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elephanta_Caves> ( designated a
UNESCO World Heritage Site)
3. 10.30am to 12.30 : arrive at Elephanta Caves, site seeing with a
guide, lunch either at the MTDC hotel on the island or back on mainland near
Gateway of India.
4. 12.30pm to 1.30pm : ferry back to Gateway of India. ( if lunch on
mainland , then lunch 1.30pm to 2.30pm near Gateway of India )
1.30pm to 2.30 pm lunch in MTDC hotel on Elephanta caves and 1.30pm to
2.30 pm ferry back to Gateway of India
5. 2.30pm onwards local shopping, drive back while seeing local sites
such as Mumbai University building, Marine Drive, Girgaon Chaupaty ( beach )
6. Around 6 to 7pm arrive back in Thane
Approximate cost per person : INR 2000
Includes all costs such as travel, entry tickets, guide fees, lunch and
Please let me know urgently if you would llike to join the trip so that we
can do the bookings..
Contact Details :
Address : 103, Armaan Residency, R. W Sawant Road, Nr. Golden Dyes Naka,
Maharashtra, India, Pin : 400601.
TeleFax : +91-22-21720108, +91-22-21720109
Mobile : +919820715876
Website : http://www.anantcorp.com
Blog : http://www.anantcorp.com/blog/?author=2
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Koha